Saturday, July 26, 2014

Meal Planning Week 3

Life has become back to normal.  Work has resumed and the kids are all home.  Before I really get creative with my meal planning, I will need to spend some time going through recipes and food storage areas to take stock of what is going on in my home.  Once some things are cleared out, I can start being creative and adventurous in the fridge again!

I want to try to clean out the cabinets, fridge, and freezer so this plan will be a bit boring!


Week 3

The 3 New Recipe Meals This Week taken from:

None this week.  I am cleaning out the fridge.
Monday: Ribs on the grill, salad, and corn pudding
Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie Buscuits (found on Facebook)
Wednesday:  Crockpot Freezer Meal
Thursday: Soft Tacos and Tortilla Chips
Friday: Pizza Rollers and Fruit Salad
Saturday: Fish, Veggie, and Rice
Sunday: Lucky Left Overs

No comments:

Post a Comment