Monday, July 7, 2014

Meal Planning Week 2

This is going to be a great week of meal planning, since I have others doing the meals on Monday, Tuesday, and Sunday!!

Since it is summer, you may notice more grilling than normal!  I love the summer time and the cookouts!  Getting together with friends and family is the best.  I think this week, I will try to take some pics of the delicious looking food for a reminder of why I love to make meals!


Week 2

The 3 New Recipe Meals This Week taken from:

None this week.  I am cleaning out the fridge.
Monday: Ribs on the grill, salad, and corn pudding
Tuesday: Pizza, Salad, and Friendly's Wattamellon Roll
Wednesday:  EATING OUT!!!!
Thursday: Crockpot Freezer Meal
Friday: Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits (found on Facebook)
Saturday: Wedding Feast!

Sunday: Johnsonville bacon Cheddar Brat Burgers, Tator Tots, California Veggie Medley

No comments:

Post a Comment